Bee’s Wrap - Wrap – Single Large
• Reduce plastic use in your kitchen with a healthier, more sustainable way to store food. These washable, reusable and biodegradable wraps are the perfect alternative to plastic for storing sandwiches, cheese, fruits, vegetables, bread, and for covering a bowl or baking pan.
• A kitchen essential, the single large wrap is ideal for covering bowls, serving platters, and dishes.
• Beeswax has antibacterial properties to help keep food fresh and reduce the risk of contamination.
• Use the warmth of your hands to wrap food or to cover bowls and baking pans. Bee’s Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal.
Reusable, rugged, eco-friendly wraps for packing lunch, storing food, and wrapping leftovers.
• BRAND:   Bee’s Wrap
• MATERIAL:   Ethically sourced ingredients-organic cotton, beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
• SIZE:   13” x 14”
This product is a Sustainable Pick! The Sustainable Picks program was created by the University Stores Green Team to identify products that meet a high standard for sustainability that considers material sourcing, ownership, climate impact, and zero-waste attributes. Look for Sustainable Picks in-store and online