Now Designs – Dish Towel – Swedish Sponge – Sybil Sloth
• Three lounging sloths frolic in the tree branches.
• Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, 100% compostable cloths.
• Sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels which become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
• Machine wash warm. Lay flat to dry.
• BRAND:   Now Designs
• MATERIAL:   70% cellulose- 30% cotton
• SIZE:   6.5”w x 8”L
• SUSTAINABILITY:   Zero Waste, Sustainable Materials
This product is a Sustainable Pick! The Sustainable Picks program was created by the University Stores Green Team to identify products that meet a high standard for sustainability that considers material sourcing, ownership, climate impact, and zero-waste attributes. Look for Sustainable Picks in-store and online